We have over 200 specialist small business advisors working to improve the performance, profitability and sustainability of SME’s throughout the UK.
ibd-uk is a powerful, innovative and cost-effective management support resource offering small business advice to SME’s and Start Ups. Our business advisers are mature, experienced problem-solvers; they’re professional, they’re focused on results and they can ‘hit the ground running’, to help identify and address critical business issues and deliver real and practical solutions.
All ibd business advisers are fully trained to manage the specific business challenges that SME’s encounter and are part of a comprehensive network of small business and technical experts, mentors and trainers. Ibd advisers have the right knowledge, experience and expertise, and this gives peace of mind to companies that ibd only provides advisers who can and will address concerns.
ibd business advisors will provide firms with an agreed amount of hands on consultancy and advice, improving the skills of those running the business. For example, the support we offer could involve;
- planning and implementation of office, administration and warehouse systems
- Health and Safety compliance and Quality Accreditation
- sales, marketing, business development, bids and tenders
- re-financing, financial reporting, financial controls, raising finance,
- improving performance & profitability, developing business plans, cashflow forecasting
- Skills audit, training delivery, skills development, mentoring
For more information, please click here to get in touch.